Photo

12/4/15 - Sound Tigers @ Falcons

No replies to this topic

#1 caghockey

caghockey

Calder Cup Champ

• Admin
  • 12 posts
  • Interests:Playing hockey and cheering on our Sound Tigers! You may see me from anywhere in the arena!

Posted 10 December 2015 - 09:37 AM

Date: 12/4

Sound Tigers @ Falcons

MassMutual Center

BST Lineup:

BST Record: 14-7-1-0  2nd Atlantic Points %: .659

SPR Record: 9-9-1-0   4th Atlantic     Points %: .500

Records when Scoring First:

BST: 10-2-0

SPR: 6-1-1

Record when opposing team scores first.

BST: 4-5-1

SPR: 3-8-0

Away Record for BST:

5-3-1

Home Record for SPR:

4-6-0

Season Series between two teams:

Tied 2-2 - 5th Game.

Power Play Ranks:

BST: 27th

SPR: 23rd

Penalty Kill Rankings:

BST: 5th

SPR: 9th

Former Sound Tigers on Springfield:

Dustin Jeffrey (14-15) (Currently on Arizona)

Coaches:

BST: Brent Thompson

SPR: Ron Rolston

Affiliates:

BST: NYI

SPR: ARI

Leading Scorers:

BST: Joe Whitney (23 Points)

SPR: Dustin Jeffrey** (18 pts)

AHL On-Ice Officials:

Referee: Evgeny Romasko (#38)

Linesmen: Nicholas Briganti (#58), Kevin Redding (#16)

Last Time out:

BST vs SYR 11/29/15: The Sound Tigers faced against the Crunch last Sunday to close out Throwback Weekend, Kristers Gudlevskis, the former olympian who once played in the Olympics, NHL, AHL and ECHL in one year being the first goalie to do that shutout the :soundtigers stopping 31 shots. Stephon Williams started for the Sound Tigers stopping 26 of 30 Crunch shots. Crunch Won 4-0

SPR vs POR 11/29/15: The Falcons hosted the Portland Pirates (Who we see tomorrow and see a Florida Panthers team for the first time in 12 years) As the Pirates scored to make it 1-0, the Falcons came back as in the 2nd, Coyotes prospect Lucas Lessio scored to tie it with 1 left in the 2nd, but then in the third, the Pirates scored two goals in 3 min and then 6 minutes later they scored again to make it 5-2 and final would be 6-2.

Players to Watch:

BST: Keep a lookout for James Wright. Wright has played very decent recently, playing on the 3rd line but scoring some big goals with two, two point nights at Utica and last Saturday against Hartford.

SPR: Lucas Lessio is one of the leaders of this young Falcons team, Lessio last season played for Portland in the Coyotes organization and is near the top of a long list of Coyotes Prospects.

Quotes of the Game - Jared Gomes - Booster Club Meet & Greet after the Sound Tigers’ 4-0 loss to the Syracuse Crunch last Sunday:

On Ryan Strome and Playing with him: “He’s a great player. Really fast, fun to watch, energetic, I am so thrilled to have played with him and he is up where he belongs.”

On coming back to America from playing last season in Germany and the difference of pace: “Well, I got a great offer, as Justin said, the Islanders are team who wants to win, they have they good amount of Prospects to allow me to play games then sit out like I did last season in Portland before going overseas.”

Justin Vaive Quote:

On his favorite player to hit in games last season: “My Favorite player to hit, believe it or not was Scott Mayfield. (Crowd Laughs or goes Ohh) We joke about it sometimes.”

Watch or Listen on AHL Live, Time of Game 7p.

Be sure to stay tuned to Fornabio or myself on Twitter at @fornabioctp and @caghockey.

Let’s Go Tigers!!

*= Former Sound Tiger

**= Called up to NHL.

***=Both

****=Injured

Reply to this topic

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users